|[View Updates][View Threads][View Files][SVN Log][SVN Submitters]
|Task bar docky
Create a task bar docky for AmiDock that displays the current tasks that are active on the current screen.
|Low As prioritized by the OS4 development team
|The task bar shall display the current tasks that are active on the screen that the docky is located.
A comparable function is the "Task Display" of AmiStart. The function of the "Access" docky is similar but is not displayed the same way.
Task bar, the whole displayed docky, containing none, one or more Bars.
Bar, an individual bar representing a window
- Each screen window shall be displayed as a clickable Bar in the docky.
- Each Bar shall display the window title of the window it represents
- Each Bar shall have an icon representing the window the bar is associated with.
- A left click on a Bar shall move the window to front and activate it (and uniconify if it is iconified)
- A Right click on a Bar shall open a popup menu that lets the user:
Select the window (same as left click)
Iconify the window
move window to front (but not activate it)
move window to back
- The max width of Bars shall be possible to configure
- The width of individual bars shall automatically all shrink to fit when they can't all fit in the docky.
- It shall be possible to specify a height that all Bars will use.
- The icons shall be scaled to fit the specified height of a Bar.
- It shall be possible to turn bar icons on and off.
- It shall be configurable if the Bar icon is displayed to the left or right of the window title.
- It shall be configurable if the window title text is displayed or not.
- It shall be possible to specify a background texture for the Bars.
With different textures for active window and not active window.
- It shall be possible to specify a background color for the Bars.
With different colors for active window and not active window.
- The default Task bar background shall be the same as the one defined by AmiDock.
- Each bar shall have a user definable border that is different depending on if it's the active window or not.
| Task list for this project