|[View Updates][View Threads][View Files][SVN Log]|
Create a new improved "Find" with the same basic functionality as the old find using a reaction GUI.
|Priority:||Low As prioritized by the OS4 development team|
|Description:||Step 1 functionality (where different from original find)
- Ability to enter an arbitrary path to start searching from
- Ability to select an assign to search from
List all current assigns in the gui
- Don't automatically select all devices at startup. Have an option for select "All" instead.
- Exclude "FTPMount" from device list.
- Don't use checkboxes for selecting devices/assigns, use diropus/lister directory style selecting.
Step 2 functionality
- Add searching for other attributes like date, file flags, comments, file size and combinations thereof.
- Integrate into the Workbench file lister so that you can right click and select "search" in the lister and the currently selected directories or assign/devices are passed to find. If nothing is selected then the current path is used.
- Search into archives such as lha,lzx,zip etc.
- Make it possible for other programs to query it and get a search result set back.
|Created at:||20080729 12:23|
|Finished at:||Not finished|
|Last update:||20140402 19:07|
| Task list for this project|
|ID ||Title ||Assigned ||Progress ||Updated ||Created by |