|[View Updates][View Threads][View Files][SVN Log]|
|Title:||32Bit icon editor|
Implement a new icon editor capable of creating 32Bit icons.
|Priority:||High As prioritized by the OS4 development team|
|Description:||Using the same overall functionality as the old icon editor. But fully 32Bit (24bit image, 8 bit alpha)
Load any type of icon images using icon library.
Always storing icons as 32bit OS4 icons.
Editing both normal and selected image
- view for editing the alpha map as a greyscale 8 bit image in the gui
- 32 bit view where you can both paint using different tools as well as decrease/increase transparency for individual pixels.
- 24Bit view for editing the 24bit color map without the alpha map showing
- Apply selected image effects like: Darken, Transparency, Color tinting
- Loading images using datatypes to use as the icon images
Nice to have features
- Scaling the icon bitmaps
- Applying glow effects
- Antialiased line and elipse drawing (with alpha)
- Importing 32Bit brush images that you can brush paint with on you icon image
- Saving the normal and selected images separately so that you can import them into a paint program and later import it back into the icon editor.
- Convert other icon types to 32Bit, such as PNG icons to AmigaOS icons
|Created at:||20080717 17:07|
|Finished at:||Not finished|
|Last update:||20100813 05:39|
| Task list for this project|
|ID ||Title ||Assigned ||Progress ||Updated ||Created by |