|[View Updates][View Threads][View Files][SVN Log][SVN Submitters]|
Create a graphical tool for managing assigns in an user friendly manner.
|Priority:||Medium As prioritized by the OS4 development team|
| ||A temporary assign is an assign made outside the startup-sequence and user-startup files
A permanent assign is an assign made inside the startup-sequence and user-startup files
An assign created elsewhere shall be regarded as a temporary assign
An add assign is an assign created with the ADD directive. (assign s: path: ADD)
Step 1 functionality
| ||- List all available assigns with the following columns:
- If it's an add assign
- If it's permanent or temporary
- In which file a permanent assign was created
- Ability to edit path of an assign
- Ability to toggle if an assign is an add assign or not
- Editing of a permanent assign shall be done in the same place in the file where it was previously defined.
- Adding/removing temporary assigns
- Adding/removing permanent assigns
- New permanent assigns in user-startup only
- When adding an assign it shall also be selectable if it should be an add assign.
- All changes shall affect the system in real time, with no reboot required.
Step 2 functionality
| ||- Toggle an existing assign between temporary/permanent.
- Select in which startup file (startup-sequence/user-startup) a new permanent assign is created
- Quick button for editing user-startup or startup-sequence
|Created at:||20080712 12:31|
|Finished at:||Not finished|
|Last update:||20160229 14:11|
| Task list for this project|
|ID ||Title ||Assigned ||Progress ||Updated ||Created by |