Update and maintain Mixer to reach a level where it might be possible to integrate it in OS4 (Devs approval provided of course)
|Title:||Updated Mixer to 1.30|
|Text:||Mixer 1.30 "Flying Solo" release (Update focused on the ESS Solo-1 card)
- Solo Mixer, Increased sliders to 64 steps so that each step falls
on .0 or .5 as it wasn't possible to set the level to exactly 0 dB
otherwise, and made 0 dB the default level when no prefs exist.
- As the Solo uses a non-linear volume scale, Mixer now computes
the scale transparently to set the register properly while still
providing a linear scale on the slider.
- Added a "Surround" control slider for the Solo card to control its
built-in spatializer feature as the 6th slider was left unused and
I thought it would be nice to have that effect too. The mute button
disables/enables the spatializer circuit. I recommend keeping it
muted when you don't use the effect, to save some post-processing.
- Corrected solo-1 structure to use 6 sliders.
- Added Solo-1 to arexx.c, now can be controlled via ARexx too.
- Renamed solo1/SOLO_ONE to Solo-1
|Created at:||20110522 05:45|