|Title:||32Bit icon editor|
Implement a new icon editor capable of creating 32Bit icons.
|Title:||32Bit Icon Editor in mature version|
|Text:||Here's an update of 32-bit Icon Editor:
You can grab latest version here:
The most important functions are implemented:
- 32-bit icon editing and 8-bit alpha channel editing modes introduced.
- You can edit both normal and selected state of icon.
- Some basic painting tools has been implemented.
- Increasing and decreasing of transparency of individual pixels introduced.
- Customizable palette of 64 colors introduced with RGB and alpha channel sliders
- Old and new type icons can be loaded and saved as 32-bit icons.
- You can choose a type of an icon and create new one of that type.
Things to introduce:
- Loading images with datatypes
- Applying effects to icon images
- Undo/Redo feature
- More painting tools and brushes
The program is very fast and seems to be stable.
|Created at:||20101226 18:54|